Only the taxes and licencing is extra. Save your money and take advantage of easy financing solutions. We'll explain how. Details in store. Side-by-Side is Safety certified and comes with a limited warranty.
Features may include:
- The Pioneer™ 500’s liquid-cooled engine is mounted longitudinally in the frame, allowing direct driveshaft alignment to front and rear drive units for improved power output at the wheels.
- By using an overhead-valve layout and a semi-dry-sump lubrication system, engine height is significantly reduced, lowering centre of gravity and improving ground clearance. Rubber-cushion engine mounting and gear-driven counter-balancer reduce vibration.
- The Pioneer™ 500’s proven Electric Shift Program (ESP) transmission provides the compact size, strength and efficiency of a gear-on-gear manual transmission with near-automatic transmission levels of convenience. The auto-clutch, five-speed transmission, with ultra-low first gear and reverse, shifts smoothly and seamlessly between gears via steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters. The intuitive operation of the sports-car-like paddle shifters adds to the Pioneer™ 500’s fun and sporty feel.
- Shiftable 2WD/4WD system provides the efficiency of two-wheel drive while retaining the ability to select 4WD quickly via a dash-mounted lever when conditions demand. Plus, a super-heavy-duty automatic clutch with low-rpm engagement for excellent drivability and towing capacity.
- Electronic fuel-injection system provides crisp performance and helps ensure trouble-free starting and operation in cold conditions and changing altitudes. A convenient electric starter allows in-gear starting when the brake is applied.
- A strong steel chassis is designed to help the Pioneer™ 500 remain stable in rough going, and its heavy duty construction will help it stand up to rough punishment on the job site or recreational trail.
- Because it’s physically smaller with a smaller wheelbase, narrower width and tighter turning circle than typical side-by-sides, the Pioneer™ 500 can go more places.
- The double-wishbone front suspension, preload-adjustable, Independent Rear Suspension with stabilizer bar is ideal for all types of terrain, providing a comfortable, controlled ride and help contribute to the Pioneer™ 500's tall stance.
- With 149 mm (5.9 in.) of travel on all wheels, plus 243 mm (9.6 in.) of ground clearance, the Pioneer™ 500 can negotiate difficult terrain with ease. And the suspension is tuned for a fun, sporty ride.
- Roomy cab and bench seat are designed for a comfortable fit for two. Automotive-type 3-point Emergency Locking Retractor (ELR) seat belts and stout Occupant Protection Structure help to keep driver and passenger secure.
- Attractive, rugged bodywork gives the Pioneer™ 500 an aggressive, functional look. The easily removable hood and seat cushions also help simplify maintenance.
- Waterproof accessory socket provides convenient 12-volt power whenever you need it.
- High sill doors, integrated headrests, protective door nets, and seat belt release mechanisms all add to operator security.
- Clever rear-hinged door design allows the nets to remain attached when opening the doors, easing entry and exit.
- Doors feature a single-handed twist-action release mechanism, equally accessible from both inside and outside the Pioneer™ 500. An auto-style double latch allows the door to latch securely when pulled shut.